Should you invest in your own solar system?
A responsible process that requires a holistic professional approach. Before you want to install a solar system in your home in Hesse, Germany, there are a few steps you need to go through.
First you should examine your energy needs per month to decide what capacity of the solar system you need.
Next, you should choose a quality solar system. Good selection can increase your earnings and increase productivity.
After that, you should choose the right roof to install the solar system and install the panels properly. If not properly maintained, the panels can increase the risk of fire in your home.
Finally, you should find out about government grants and subsidies for the installation of solar systems. Germany has a variety of financing programs for installing solar panels, which can be a financially demanding decision.
Advantages of our solar power plants
- Savings on electricity bills
- Environmentally friendly solutions
- Increase in the value of your property
- We immediately install the most efficient panels with a power of up to 460 KW
- The use of new technologies in production enables the absorption of solar energy in the bright zone even during cloudy periods
- We install high quality SMART inverters and batteries that can be controlled via mobile applications
- We offer a 10-year equipment quality guarantee and a 3-year workmanship guarantee
- Fast implementation – The entire project will be completed within 7 (seven) days after acceptance of our offer. Project will be completed within 7 (seven) days after acceptance of our offer
Are you planning to install solar panels? We're here to help!
Our team of experts offers you comprehensive expertise from the planning to the implementation of your project. We offer to carry out your project. We offer you the best solutions for your needs and support you throughout the process
Contact us today for a free evaluation and learn how our solar solution can save you money.free evaluation and learn how our solar solution can save you money.
Solar generation vs electricity price
You can also save money with our solar power system!
As you can see from the chart and figures below, your dependency on the electricity grid is decreasing. Obtaining electricity from your own solar power system is becoming cheaper and cheaper over time.
Below you can see an example calculation based on a 43 m² system area and an output per module/solar panel of 460W for the year 2023.